SpM over! High School over!


Finally all my tribulations that i faced for the past 10 years..since primary 1until form 5 by taking UPSR, PMR and SPM is over...huh~~~gonna miss study at school..uniform...rule...my schooling hair style.....Wow...can't believe it is over....



Well of course this 4 month holiday..not gonna waste it....
I've planning many activity that came to my mind....arhhh~~~taking license? trip? working? um...memorize surah2x..what else....but most importantly i've to take license this month so i can drive next year.....
Okay directly after finished our last paper Biology...my mom take me and my sibling to Karamunsing....for shopping...then i bought something that I never buy before...because to me it is not so important but now it is important.....you know i bought a PS3 game cost RM198, Assassin Creed Revelation.... until i ran out of money in wallet....there after i bought an hair dye....colour dark brown..since i don't go to school next year...so i intend to dye my since my hair full of white bloody hair which make me old to people i've met...



SOOOO,,, i would to thank all my teacher!!for teaching me since i'm 7 years old until 17 years old....including my mom...who also a teacher...been teaching me during my primary 2 and 3 at Sk Sandau...Thank you!....hopefully i can get satisfied result....Allah blessed u all...

No comments:

Post a Comment