Nexus Resort


The last time i went here when i was 5 years old....when came to this place i don't remember anything that i've been visit here before...but as we check in and went down to see the swimming pool....i saw a little image of my brother, sister and me when i saw that swimming pool.....my mom stressed that me and my sibling been playing in this pool 12 years ago...haha..that too long....that time i talked to myself..."how on earth i live at KK, never visit this place again?"...pfft..but at least i'm remember how the  beach look a like....




Well...as we came here.....my sibling directly suit up to swimming suit because they too excited saw that pool which too small to me...moreover this is their first time came here for Azeem and Zaeem....urrmmmm...how about the room? well room look very nice..but i hated the air-cond....it's sucks...i can't sleep that night....until  i'm strip down and sleep because it is too toasty (forget to bring short trousers) ....


By the way......at night..we spend our dinner at the resort restaurant...and the food was nice...but there was some food that i think was from a food can that been bought from the market...but still it's nice....
And i realize that there were many Korean and Japanese people here...i think these was the cheap resort..because of their location far way from the city center..



The funny thing that happen in these resort was...when my mom i was given four coupon of drink at the bar....
Sooo...my mom won't miss the opportunity to use the coupon....when we went at the bar at the lobby nearer....they only gave ginger juice....for four glass within four coupon...i thought we can used the coupon for order an orange juice or something...well it's "rezeki" so just drink it..even it is a ginger..until it cause a gas in my stomach...haizzz damn ginger...

No comments:

Post a Comment